We regard the health and well-being of all our customers, retailers and the staff who work within the Centre as our greatest priority. We continue to monitor the current Coronavirus situation closely and follow the advice of the Federal and State Governments.
Over the past few months, we have taken a range of precautionary measures, including:
- Increased cleaning regimes around high touch points, such as doors, lift controls, food courts and amenities within this centre.
- Installed additional hand sanitiser dispensers around the centre.
- Preparing our teams to respond quickly and safely to any emerging situation should it occur.
- Modifying events to minimise groups from gathering and person to person contact
We kindly ask and encourage all our customers to continue to practise physical distancing and good hygiene in centre, and we thank you for supporting your local retailers during this time.
UPDATES TO STORE TRADING HOURS
Please note that some stores are currently closed or may have reduced trading hours as they manage their business around the COVID-19 situation. Please call stores directly to confirm trading hours.
UPDATE TO CENTRE ACTIVITIES
MALL WALKING PROGRAM
Our mall walking program will resume from July. Whilst in-centre, please ensure that physical distancing and good hygiene measures are adhered to. The Heart Foundation also encourages mall walking participants to:
- Download the COVIDSAFE app and use it at all times (particularly when participating in walks);
- Get the annual flu (influenza) vaccination; and
- Talk to your doctor about whether rejoining the walks at this stage is appropriate and safe for you. This is particularly important if you are considered vulnerable due to your age or a chronic health condition.