Raspberry, mango, and lemon trifle
Families will get more than a trifle excited when making this delicious summer dessert.
Light, refreshing, crunchy, and bursting with flavour, it is perfect for any summertime celebration.
juice of 1 lemon
1 kg vanilla Greek style yogurt
250 ml (1 cup) whipping cream
500 g (5 cups) granola
125 g (1 cup) raspberries - equates to 1 punnet
125 g (3/4 cup) blueberries - equates to 1 punnet
100 g (2/3 cup) cherries
- Cut a mango into large chunks and place into a high-speed food processor along with the lemon juice. Blitz until completely smooth then set aside.
- Cut the remaining mango, peaches, and nectarines into small pieces and set aside.
- Whisk the whipped cream until very thick and stiff peaks are about to form and set aside.
- Place half the granola in an even layer in the bottom of a large trifle bowl then evenly place half of the chopped fruit on top.
- Pour in the vanilla yogurt, using the back of a spoon to spread evenly, then drizzle half the mango and lemon puree over the top. Use a spoon to gently swirl the puree into the yogurt.
- Repeat with another layer of granola, leaving a handful aside for the topping, followed by another layer of mango, peach and nectarine.
- Dollop on the whipped cream, spreading evenly, then drizzle on the remaining puree mixture and gentle swirl into the cream.
- Finally add blueberries, raspberries, and cherries to the top and sprinkle over the remaining granola.
- Serve and enjoy!
Mirrabooka Fresh - all fruits including mangoes, lemon, peaches, nectarines, raspberries, blueberries, and cherries
Woolworths, Coles or Aldi - greek style yoghurt, whipping cream, and granola
House - serving bowl and spoons